RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I own a 2002 Journey DL.. During a trip in 2005 the front…

Customer Question
I own a 2002...

I own a 2002 Journey DL.. During a trip in 2005 the front door was hyper - extended. I have had this door attended to 3 times unsuccessfully. This year I couod make arrangements to arrive early to GNR or stay over. Part of my problem is that my wife has dementia and Parkinsons and cannot leave the coach. Can you help me?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Journey yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have taken my coach to 3 different mechanics for help. The repair holds for a short period of time then fails.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just the fact that my wife cannot leave to coach. No

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 day by:
1/5/2018
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 6 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I would have the door and door hinges inspected to see if either is damaged causing this fault here.If either the door or door hinges are damaged then they will need to be replaced to resolve this fault.If this was already checked into or done let me know here so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete