RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a couple on my goldstar caravan 19.6 2015 model how…

Customer Question
I have a couple...

I have a couple on my goldstar caravan 19.6 2015 model how do i re light the gas first

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I brought the van in 2015 used it once in same dec the water pump broke so the vans been sitting since fix pump up 4 mths ago but hot water wont work

Mechanic's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

Did get get the message

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I fixed the pump it was under warranty but i forgot and just brought a new pump put it in and it works but the hot water wont work

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yes how do you work the solar system like how to turn if and on and know if it on and working

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 2 days by:
1/5/2018
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 6 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Make sure you have fuel to the heater itself.If there is a lack of fuel this can cause this fault and may be caused by the fuel control valve needing to be replaced or an issue with the igniter or a blocked fuel line.You would need to have this tested further to see which is the cause here and then from there it can be repaired to resolve this issue.If this is or was already checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete