RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I am having issues with the lighting in my expedition 38f…

Customer Question
I am having issues with...
I am having issues with the lighting in my expedition 38f
The bedroom has lost power to two of the four lights in the ceiling and the main living area has lost all ceiling lights
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 2 days by:
1/5/2018
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 6 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you have not checked all fuses yet check and see if all fuses are o.k. in all fuse panels.If any fuses are found to be blown or missing this will need to be corrected to resolve this fault here.If this is or has been checked already and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete