RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a bounder 40 foot motor home and will need some

Customer Question
I have a bounder...

I have a bounder 40 foot motor home and will need some covering for the outside skin. Where it was damaged, where can I obtain this material .

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?

Wilson ,your question has nothing to do with my question

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

It is about

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your RV?

It is about a 90 model

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, Need out side skin

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: RV
1/2/2018
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 6 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Most any RV shop can get this for you. It comes in several textures and thicknesses. It is sold by the square ft usually. I am adding a link to the All-Rite site who sells this so you can see the various types. I don't think they sell retail, but you might check. Hope that proves helpful. If you need more on how to attach and finish it let me know. I have an RV repair shop and do these repairs all the time. All follow ups are included in our one time fee. No time limit. http://www.all-rite.com/http://www.all-rite.com/

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!