RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

How much doest it cost for advice. I have a 2000 journey…

Customer Question
How much doest it...

How much doest it cost for advice

Mechanic's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the RV Mechanic's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

I have a 2000 journey winnebago, how do you acess the lp genarator that is up front, i dont think it has a slide tray

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

Winnebago journey 36 foot

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Journey yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, i have looked around to see how you can check oil and change it

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles since your last oil change?

Iam changing oil in generator

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: RV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
1/2/2018
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 6 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

I see no one has posted the info on how to access the generator on your model here.In some cases, this can be due to the info being difficult to obtain.Usually, most have a door or hatch to open to access it.In some cases, a repair facility or shop can tell you how to access it and won't charge for this info.If neither of these is an option for you here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete