RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Can we drive our 2012 via to Florida from freezing NC with…

Customer Question
Can we drive our...

Can we drive our 2012 via to Florida from freezing NC with water in the fresh water tank?

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

Via T it has a holding tank heater

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the coolant level? Has there been any leaking from the hoses?

No leaks

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '12 RV?

Winnebago Via

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

No fixing needed job st want to know will the water lines freeze as we head south in freezing temps

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

We need to know how to travel south safely will the heated tank and drainage lines keep the fresh water tank and lines from freezing as we head south thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: RV
1/1/2018
RV Mechanic: spankyjr1, RV Mechanic replied 7 months ago
spankyjr1
spankyjr1, RV Mechanic

Hi, my name is ***** ***** for your question.I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.