RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

2018 Forester Class C...how do I get the cover off the

Customer Question
2018 Forester Class C...how...

2018 Forester Class C...how do I get the cover off the grey/black water drain. It had two latches which when released do not seem to allow removal of the cover.

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Forester?

2018

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Forester yourself? What have you tried so far?

Trying to drain the holding tanks. The cover is not shown in Forest River documentation

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: RV
12/31/2017
RV Mechanic: Wayne, RV Mechanic replied 6 months ago
Wayne, RV Mechanic

Hi I'm Wayne

Happy New Year

That cover has the 2 latches as you mentioned

but there is a vacuum at times, may need to pry it off

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.