RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

The windshield wipers dash lights and heat do not work. Unit…

Customer Question
The windshield wipers dash...

The windshield wipers dash lights and heat do not work . Unit is running

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?

Where do we check fuses ? Phaeton coach

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Phaeton?

2005. All will work when auxiliary switch is held down. Power mirrors also not working

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Phaeton yourself? What have you tried so far?

No. Husband is in Texas trying to get it back to Louisiana

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That is all that I know

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: RV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Call my husband at **************. He is with the RV. Thanks

1/1/2018
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 6 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Check and inspect all fuses and circuit breakers in all panels to see if any fuses are blown or any circuit breakers are tripped.If any of these are found to be an issue this will need to be repaired to resolve this fault.If these were all already checked and found o.k. let me know here so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete