RV

Have RV Questions? Ask an RV Mechanic Online.

RV

Fura. Furnace fan comes on and it ignites but it shut down…

Customer Question
Furnace fan comes on...

Furnace fan comes on and it ignites but it shut down within seconds with fan still running. Full tank of LP. Furnace in back running.. Model 8526 IV

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

2006 Georgie Boy Pursuit

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Pursuit yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, Nothing.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Other then its all most 1 AM 25 Degrees .Not going to work on it tonight

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: RV
12/31/2017
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 1 month ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

IF you shut down the furnace that is working and try the one that is not will it fire off?

Robert

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok

I want to be sure you do not have a LP pressure issue as it can be affected by the cold weather... Shut down the furnace that is working and see if the other one will fire off...

Robert

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I've taken care of the problem and do not need your assistance thank you have a nice New Year
gene
gene
gene, RV Mechanic