RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I am desperately trying to find the in-line water pump fuse…

Customer Question
Hi, I am desperately...

Hi, I am desperately trying to find the in-line water pump fuse for my 2017 Prism elite (sprinter chassis)

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your RV. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No, just can't find the fuse

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: RV
12/31/2017
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 4 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases, it can be difficult to locate the fuse for a new model like this here and usually the only option is to speak with a dealer to see if they can tell you for sure where this fuse is located.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete

peterpete190
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician