RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a master flush toilet and will not flush. Both the…

Customer Question
I have a master...

I have a master flush toilet and will not flush. Both the red light and green lights are on

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

The ones that are on the panel that you push to flush it

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

2011 fleetwood discovery 42a

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Fleetwood yourself? What have you tried so far?

We had it parked for a few days as we went up snow skiing going back home in the morning but someone used it know it want flush

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No not at this time just trying to find ways to maybe fix it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 day by:
12/31/2017
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 7 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This may indicate a fault with the pump itself or switch or another toilet component needing replaced.What needs to be done from here is to have the toilet system tested to then locate which component is at fault needing to be replaced or repaired for this fault here.You might try and reset it by disconnecting power or the fuse for a few minutes and see if it works then.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete