RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

The controls of my transmission went dark and i assume it is…

Customer Question
The controls of my...

The controls of my transmission went dark and i assume it is a fuse but where is the fuse and which one is it? i have a 2018 Newmar 3709 with a freightliner chassis and received no owners manual. Of course now I cannot move the vehicle until I can fix the problem

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Ventana LE 3709

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

Vin # 4UZAB2FC9JCT1838

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 3 days by:
1/3/2018
RV Mechanic: Fix-it.., Commercial Transport Technician replied 3 months ago
Fix-it..
Fix-it.., Commercial Transport Technician
Good evening
Are you still looking for help still?If so please verify your vin
It's not coming up, ty
gene
gene
gene, RV Mechanic