RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a condor 47a hydraulic lift gas motor power. Drive…

Customer Question
I have a condor...

I have a condor 47a hydraulic lift gas motor power. Drive does not work unless the steer switch is activated left or right

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Condor 47a....sn n366-1024

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Replaced the coils on the drive, forward, reverse solenoids

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: RV
do you have access to service manuals for this equ. with trouble shooting?
Answered in 2 days by:
12/31/2017
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 4 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Unfortunately, I do not have access to service manuals or any wiring diagrams for this model here myself and I see no one else has posted any info on this either.I would check the wiring running to the cold and solenoids and see if any issues are found with the wiring itself.I any wiring issues are found the damaged wiring will need to be repaired or replaced to correct this fault here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete

I have a hydraulic schematic attached. Are you versed in reading them? The problem is sporadic mostly not working. I can make the drive work by holding the steer cylinder actuated. When I actuate the forward action of the joystick the lines do jump a bit in the drive area of the machine. Specifically, the line to the filter which in-turn goes to the tank after filtration jumps when I call for forward or reverse. Let me know if this is your expertise and if you can be of assistance. I have gone thru the wiring and have replaced the drive, forward and reverse coil. No change in the outcome....no forward/reverse. I have also unlocked the drive hubs and ran the unit. Ran on the high speed but not the low speed. Intermittent but did work. Put the locks back on and no change. I also bled the system of air. When I did replace the filter and strarted the machine up again, when i put the unit in drive it did lunge forward. I then stopped it as I was not ready for the unit to move. Turned off the machine and restarted....no change. Thought was to remove the line to the filter and put it into the tank and see if it runs consistantly that way. Thought was that the filter was putting too much restriction on the flow and that was in-turn knocking out the pressure.

Unfortunately my info is limited on this model here.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

peterpete190
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician