RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 2007 Teton Saratoga. All the slides have worked.

Customer Question
I have a 2007...

I have a 2007 Teton Saratoga. All the slides have worked. Today the main room won't retract. Pump works the other two closed. Tried manually pumping still would not close. What do I try next

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fluids recently?

Yes topped it off thinking it might be low.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '07 RV?

Teton home 35 Saratoga

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Making sure the slide is level jiggling and pushing. Could it have air in the lines. I'm trying to fix it myself

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I can't think of anything else

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 2 days by:
12/31/2017
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 6 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Check to see if any slide tracks or components are bent or damaged in any way causing this issue here needs to be repaired or replaced.If any of these are found to be at fault the affected component will need to be repaired or replaced to resolve this issue here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete