RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a New Age Oz Classic 20 Caravan. Somehow the Perspex…

Customer Question
I have a New...

I have a New Age Oz Classic 20 Caravan. Somehow the Perspex window over the sink is missing the approximate size is 87cm X 40cm. The only part missing is the window and two struts. Can you advise where I can purchase these parts.

Mechanic's Assistant: How has the ride been lately? Have you noticed any fluid under the car?

My phone number is ***** 241 552

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Caravan?

2012

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Caravan yourself? What have you tried so far?

If I can get the parts I will probably fix it myelf

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No nothing else

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 2 days by:
12/31/2017
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 7 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

You will want to check with a dealer or RV repair center to see about getting these parts new.In allot of cases though these may not be available new and you would have to try and obtain them used.Below are some locations that sell used parts that may have what you need.

https://colawrvsalvage.com/

https://www.azrvsalvage.com/

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete