RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 2013 Fleetwood Excursion 33A is there a second

Customer Question
I have a 2013...

I have a 2013 Fleetwood Excursion 33A is there a second access point to the shower drain in the bathroom?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Fleetwood yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have removed the drain through the bed room, cleaned now need to reinstall but it is a long reach through a small access, is there a second access through the bathroom

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No that is it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: RV
12/27/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 7 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

D​oubtful if you can't get to it from underneath in one of the service bays. In the shop we sometimes make another one. Keep in mind that when they build these they never plan on anything going wrong and so things like plumbing can be almost impossible to get to. What looks good "on the drawing board" doesn't always work out well in the real world! You might want to call Fleetwood Customer Service at 8000(###) ###-####and give them your FIN number and have them e-mail you a complete set of plumbing diagrams. I would get the wiring diagrams while you are at it. So helpful to have when a problem arises! Hope that gives you some direction here. Please get back to me if you need some additional input as all follow ups are included in our one time fee. No time limit.