RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Can you tell me the model # from my vin # It's a 2007 monaco…

Customer Question
Can you tell me...

Can you tell me the model # from my vin #

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

It's a 2007 monaco camelot

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Monaco yourself? What have you tried so far?

I'm going to be doing repairs on it myself. Been wanting a Monaco for many years. So excited to have found this one. It has some accident damage but nothing terrible. I'm a retire auto body man. So I'm know stranger to this kind of work.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I need to know th exact model

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/26/2017
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 6 months ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Camelot would be the model of Monaco it is. The only other thing the VIN might tell is the engine size. IF I was in your position I would call Monaco tech support with the VIN, they should be able to cross the VIN to the coach number and then with the coach number they might be able to get you a build sheet of that particular unit. They can be reached at 877...466..6226.

I am not sure if they are open this week, many RV manufacturers shut down for the Holiday week, I work for a different major RV manufacturer in the area of the Monaco plant and we are shut down. I am sure if you called them they can provide you any information that is needed.... IF not get me the VIN and I can see what info is available...

Hope this helps some, IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a STAR rating on the page... Robert