RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a road warrior toy hauler.It recently underwent roof…

Customer Question
I have a road warrior...
I have a road warrior toy hauler.It recently underwent roof replacement because of hail damage. Since then the rear (red) running lights have quit working. Also if the flashers are on and I turn on the running lights the flashers,brake,and turn lights quit also. I have twelve volts on lead to he rear of the unit Stumped?????
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: RV
12/27/2017
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 7 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

From what you have described here this sounds like a loss of ground.With a loss of ground, the lights can act up like your seeing here.I would have the ground signals checked for any issues as well as wiring checked for the grounds in any areas the repairs were done to see if a fault is found.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?