RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

My aqua hot will not light. Aque hot hot water and heater.

Customer Question
My aqua hot will...

My aqua hot will not light

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Aque hot hot water and heater

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

Camelot 2006

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Check all the fuse and wiring

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It was service two week ago

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: RV
12/26/2017
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 7 months ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Sorry for the delay, I see no other experts have responded, outside where the hydro hot is located you should have a display board, have you checked the display board for faults and does it have power???

Thanks, Robert