RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Can't get my fridge to turn on. Navion Itasca. My fridge…

Customer Question
Can't get my fridge...

Can't get my fridge to turn on

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

Navion Itasca

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

My fridge woul

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your RV?

Fridge won't turn on

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

I just put propane in two days ago. I just went back to have guy Bleed the line again

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's about it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: RV
12/24/2017
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 7 months ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

What is the make and model of the fridge???

When you say turn ON is the control panel inside turning on at all? OR is it turning on and lighting off on LP?

Robert