RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a Montana 3711FL fith wheel I cant get the slides to…

Customer Question
I have a Montana...

I have a Montana 3711FL fith wheel I cant get the slides to go in I have it plugged in to 50 amp service also tried hooking up to the truck that allowed only the 1 rear bedroom slide to go in none of the others will go in ?

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?

Fuses look ok and i do not have a wiring diagram

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Montana?

2017 just bought it at last years show in Hershey PA

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Montana yourself? What have you tried so far?

I brought it home from our seasonal site in October and stored it in my barn after which we opened the slides to winterize it, it has been plugged in only recently for about a week, thought maybe the battery was no good so we tried plugging in to the tow vehicle and as i said the only slide to go in was the rear wardrobe

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 3 days by:
12/27/2017
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 7 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I would check and make sure the battery cables are clean and tight at the batteries and maybe have the batteries tested to see if any issues are found.You might also try to disconnect the batteries for several minutes then reconnect them while it is also unplugged to see if it resets and works then.If this does not work let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete