RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Although the control panel lights are on the blue I ndicat.

Customer Question
Although the control panel...

Although the control panel lights are on the blue I ndicat

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

The electricity plug light and the temperature lights are on but the blue indicator light on the left hand side isn't on and the inside light is not as bright as it normally is as though its not getting enough power

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

Sunset Twilight 2013

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Turned the fridge on and off a few times which worked the other day but doesn't seem to be working this time. We had trouble with it in January and had to have the ECU replaced.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

NO thats about it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 4 days by:
12/27/2017
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 3 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Make sure you have good power from the batteries and no loose or corroded connections from the batteries.If this is checked and found to be o.k. the wiring to the ECU needs to be checked to see if any issues are found with the wiring needing repaired or replaced.It is very possible the replacement ecu that was installed has failed already as it may have developed an internal fault again needing to be replaced due to a poor build in it.This would have to be checked/tested further to see for sure.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?

peterpete190
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician