RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a Winnebago Minnie 26 foot and my dinette light globs…

Customer Question
I have a Winnebago...

I have a Winnebago Minnie 26 foot and my dinette light globs fall down when traveling. The plastic nut that holds the globs have broke and allow the globs to fall. Who is the manufacture of the lights or what can you do for me.

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

The one fixture with two led lights installed above the dinette table

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

A 2500fl

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your RV?

2017

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, I have tried to replace the plastic nuts but unable to find anything with the same threads

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I have taken it to the company I bought the trailer and they say I have to contact the light manufacture which I have been unable to do.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: RV
12/21/2017
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 5 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Unfortunately, my info isnt telling me who makes this.The best thing to do since this is a 2017 and may still be under factory warranty is to let a dealer look into and repair/replace this for you.This way no warranty is void from tampering with it.If you are not under warranty still let me know here.But a local RV repair facility or dealer is your best option to get this repaired properly or to obtain the parts you need if you wanted to fix it yourself as they can usually get the parts you need.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete

peterpete190
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician