RV

Have RV Questions? Ask an RV Mechanic Online.

RV

I have purchased a tc 21 waeco and want to secure it to the…

Customer Question
I have purchased a...

I have purchased a tc 21 waeco and want to secure it to the floor between bucket seats in my 4x4. how to ? a slide lock ?

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your tC?

Purchased today

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your tC yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes myself. havnt tried anything yet. I expected to see screw threads in bottom of fridge to attach but no threads

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: RV
12/19/2017
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 2 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

You would need to use some heavy duty velcro or make a frame to hold it in place as you don't want to drill any holes in it to secure it.Most people use wood or similar to make a small frame that it seats into to hold it in place and this is usually the best option.Then lift it out and push it down into place as needed.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete

RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 1 month ago

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?

peterpete190
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician