RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

No water pressure on hot water tap. This is in my rv.

Customer Question
Second opinion] no water pressure...
Second opinion] no water pressure on hot water tapJA: Besides this, what condition is the car in?Customer: this is in my rvJA: What is the model/year of your RV?Customer: 2010four winds monticeto 42cJA: What year is your RV?Customer: 2010JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?Customer: this i lp or acJA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?Customer: i shut it off today and drained it took a piece of wire and tried to remove any blockage hooked it up it seem to work but a few hours later back to the same
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 3 days by:
12/22/2017
RV Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic replied 4 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic

I am sorry no one has responded yet. I know you must be thinking " I have been taken or this is a scam" Neither is the case. Sometimes there are more questions than we can get to and we just keep getting farther and farther behind. Sometimes what a customer asks, no experts online are confident their answer will be good enough. Is there any more information you can add to your concern or is there another concern you may have that we could answer instead?

Chris

gene
gene
gene, RV Mechanic