RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

My 2016 forest river DS28 cant extend bedroom slideout.

Customer Question
My 2016 forest river...

My 2016 forest river DS28 cant extend bedroom slideout. where are circuit breakers?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '16 Forest River?

DS28, class A

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Tried to push button to "out" slide out

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: RV
12/19/2017
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 7 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Unfortunately, my info isn't showing the fuse or breaker locations on this model here.I would check all fuses though for any that are blown needing replaced in all fuse panels you do see.It is very possible the slide motor has failed to cause this issue as I have seen before even on newer models or the model isn't level enough to allow the slide to come out and work properly.This would need to be checked into further to locate which component is at fault needing repaired or replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete

RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 6 months ago

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?