RV

Have RV Questions? Ask an RV Mechanic Online.

RV

I have hidruolic flus leek I can’t c the colander ,how get…

Customer Question
I have hidruolic flus...

I have hidruolic flus leek I can’t c the colander ,how get to c the piston and c where it leeks ?

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

1999 weenebego adventer 32

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '99 RV?

Adventur

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I like to know what I need to take out to get the piston ? The leek come out from the piston aria

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

If I can get instraction how to replace the hidruolic piston it will help a lot

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: RV
I need to c the hose connection to the piston if the leek not from the hose I have leek from the piston
12/18/2017
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 2 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Unfortunately, my info isn't showing me how to access the piston you are referring to here.What needs to be done is to have a coolant pressure tester installed to apply pressure to the cooling system and from there you can then check over the engine and coolant component areas to locate the source of the leak needing repaired.In some cases, coolant dye can be added to the cooling system to then use a fluorescent leak detection light ( black light) to then look over the engine to locate the leak for repair.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete

I asked about slide out hidruolic piston and you answer about the motor!!! Just forget it !!

I apologize for my answer didn't help here.I wasn't aware this was about the slide hydraulics myself on this.I will open your question up to others to see if anyone else can help further here.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with an ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

peterpete190
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician