RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I need a wiring schematic for a 2009 carriage cameo RV fifth…

Customer Question
I need a wiring...

I need a wiring schematic for a 2009 carriage cameo RV fifth wheel The 110 volt schematics

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the vehicle's manual?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Volt?

A 2009 carriage cameo RV fifth wheel I'm looking for the 110 V schematics

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Volt yourself? What have you tried so far?

Carriage is the make cameo is the model

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: RV
12/17/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 8 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Ok

I​ am sorry to report those are not going to be available. Chances of getting those were lost when they went out of business. Only way they might be still "out there" is if you knew someone who had been a dealer of theirs. I do have an RV repair shop so if you tell me the problem you are having I might be able to point you in the right direction. All follow ups are included in our one time fee. No time limits.

Tire blew out took out the 110 wireing
The wiring just above the tire not sure where the wiring for the island in the kitchen goes to thought it would be better to be safe than sorry

As long as you hook up the same gauge wiring to what is there, you can always change out the breakers if they come out different. 12 VDC wiring is usually done by color and wire size. If you can attach a photo of what you have there I can perhaps offer more. Use a J-box for any junctions and that may take more than one for each circuit depending on how much wire was lost.

The only circuit that should be different is the A/C and that is probably not in that location. That would be a 20 amp breaker. All others should be 15 amp.