RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

How to turn hot water heater. 26ft fleetwood. think its gas…

Customer Question
How to turn hot...

How to turn hot water heater. 26ft fleetwood Terry. think its gas or elect.

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

Just got it . its a 99 model. do know your answer

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Fleetwood yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing....dont know if it works. was told it does

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Is there a switch somewhere when i connect to elect power in a camping ground

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: RV
12/17/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 6 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Open up the outside inspection cover over the water heater and give me the make and model off the data tag and I can supply a manual and give you this information. All follow ups are included in our one time fee. No time limits.

I will be here for about another 40 minutes and then I will be offline for about 3 hours or so.

its raining

O.K........get back to me later with that and I can get you what you need here. No time limits.