RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

We just pulled our unit from Houston to Lubbock and got set…

Customer Question
We just pulled our...

We just pulled our unit from Houston to Lubbock and got set up. But our living room tv and the refrigerator won’t come on. Do you have a solution?

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

2017 Keystone 3731FL Montana

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Montana yourself? What have you tried so far?

We checked all breakers. And outside hookups. Not sure what else to try

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: RV
12/17/2017
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 8 months ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Sorry for the delay I see no other RV experts have responded....

IS the Fridge and TV the only items that are not working???

You can follow ups as much as you like....

Robert