RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

We don't get any dc power to dc circuits we have the

Customer Question
We don't get any...

We don't get any dc power to dc circuits we have the inverter on. the battery is up to 100 percent and the power jacks but no power on the trailed dc circuits on only batter is on.

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

2016 feather

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have checked the fuses and charged the batteries checked the inverter and looked for ground failure . the lights were on when first turned on and all at once the shut on and I haven't been them going again. our battery discharged and needed recharged once.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: RV
12/17/2017
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 8 months ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Sorry for the delay.....

Can you tell me the make and model of the RV? What is the make and model of the inverter?

Thanks, Robert