RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Loppers levelers all panel lights flashing. All on left side…

Customer Question
Loppers levelers all panel...

Loppers levelers all panel lights flashing

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, can you tell me which light it is? And does it blink first, then stay on steady?

All on left side of panel

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

2013 thor tuscany

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just trying to take a look at trouble shooting the issue

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

How does this work?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: RV
12/17/2017
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 4 months ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Sorry for the delay.... Who is the manufacturer of the leveling OR what does it say on the control panel that you use to operate the jacks??

Robert

Lippert

Lippert has two versions of control pads, on one you will have a manual and auto button top left and below that you will have led lights with wait, jacks down, low voltage, engage parking brake and excess angle.

The other control pad on the left side has an up and down arrow and below that enter and retract...

Which one do you have?

Thanks... Robert

gene
gene
gene, RV Mechanic