RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 2013 bay star sport just got recently i am trying…

Customer Question
I have a 2013...

I have a 2013 bay star sport just got recently i am trying to fill the fresh water tank thru the city water and the tank is not filling

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

2013 daystar sporty 27.2 ft

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '13 RV?

Bay star sport 27.2

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I turned the water pump to the open position

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle ever overheated? And when was it last serviced?

No not overheated and it was serviced when we purchased it in sept. we did the winterizing ourself

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Is there a turn off valve for the fresh water is so i can't find one

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 day by:
12/16/2017
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 8 months ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Sorry for the long delay I see no other experts have responded.

Try looking above the piping where the discharge valves are located for the black and grey water tank, have seen that valve above the valves on some of the bay star sports and can be hard to spot normally it is a black lever....

Let me know if you still need more help....

Robert