RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

2008 Winnebago destination, brake lights stay on. No I

Customer Question
2008 Winnebago destination, brake...

2008 Winnebago destination, brake lights stay on

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the brake fluid? How's the level and when was it last changed?

No I haven’t checked it.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '08 RV?

39’Winnebago destination has pusher

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

I haven’t tried anything yet, not sure where to look for problem

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The motor home has been parked for five months.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: RV
12/12/2017
RV Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

What chassis is your RV on?

Work horse

Sorry, I do not have wire diagrams for that chassis, I will opt out.

Not satisfied with service, please refund my money. Mechanic unable to help me.