RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Can you tell me where the furnace is on a 1997 suncruiser 34…

Customer Question
Can you tell me...

Can you tell me where the furnace is on a 1997 suncruiser 34 rq unable to find access under fridge

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

1997 winniebago Itasca suncruiser 34 rq

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '97 RV?

Icg34rq

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just looking for where to access motor

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?

72000 miles automatic talking about the gas furnace in the coach

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/12/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 8 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

It should be right behind the fresh air return grill which is usually about 24" wide and 14" hight and dark brown and has slots in it. You also can go outside and find the intake and exhuast on the furnace and visualize where that is on the other side of that area of the wall. What is the problem you are having? Get back to me with a make and model of the furnace and I can supply a Service Manual for you and direct you in some testing if needed. All follow ups are included in our one time fee. No time limit.

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!