RV

Connect one-on-one with a verified rv mechanic who will answer your question

Robert
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

More related answers
All rv mechanics are VERIFIED
I have an Atwood 8940-III DCLP furnace. When the thermostat
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
I have an Atwood 8940-III DCLP furnace. When the thermostat calls for heat the fan comes on at slower than normal speed. After a minute or so the fan stops for a split second, the red led flashes once… read more
Had power outage yesterday for about 3 hours when power came
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Had power outage yesterday for about 3 hours when power came back on it was not at full power because all our lights in the garage and house were very dim. This lasted quite awhile. During this time o… read more
I'm concerned about a possible bent axle on my dual-axle 5th
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
I'm concerned about a possible bent axle on my dual-axle 5th wheel. One of rear tires is worn down to the bar after just 10,000 miles; the other three are in nearly new condition. This is the second t… read more
I'm getting a F0 code and it won't fire up. It says F0. 2016
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
I'm getting a F0 code and it won't fire up. JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it? Customer: It says F0 JA: What is the model/year of your RV? Customer: 2016 couge… read more
Just had camping world replace old regulator with new one.
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Just had camping world replace old regulator with new one. Brought 5th wheel home. Turned on propane to run furnace and warm up camper, but am getting a propane smell just inside the camper door. The … read more
I have a 2012 Sierra 5th wheel with 2 air conditioners. The
Pete, Automotive Diagnostic Specialist
i have a 2012 Sierra 5th wheel with 2 air conditioners. The one in the living area blows cool air, not cold. Help … read more
Trying to replace a carrier roof ac with dometic the carrier
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
trying to replace a carrier roof ac with dometic the carrier has the furnace thermostat we have a wiring harness adapter not sure if its that simple … read more
A/c comes and cools for 3 to 5 minutes, then the fan goes
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
a/c comes and cools for 3 to 5 minutes, then the fan goes off, compressor still runs for a minute or two, but the fan never comes back. I have replaced the starting capacitor because the compressor wo… read more
Replaced all brakes and not getting the proper voltage read
Eric, Retired
replaced all brakes and not getting the proper voltage read and want to know where the junction box is don't see any acess panel near the front … read more
I inherited a Classic model 364 37 foot 5th wheel. Visually
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
I inherited a Classic model 364 37 foot 5th wheel. Visually it is very nice and shows only light usage apart from two breaks in one of the axle spring sets and needs new tires. I have hardly seen a 5t… read more
I live full time on my property in my Jayco 5th wheel. Last
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
I live full time on my property in my Jayco 5th wheel. Last night was cold and I plugged in a small electric heater - the under the desk type in a cold office if you know what I mean. Things were begi… read more
I have a Dometic A/C unit in my 5th wheel in Mesa, AZ which
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
I have a Dometic A/C unit in my 5th wheel in Mesa, AZ which has the error message E4 on the digital control box. I don't have a manual and don't know how to get rid of the error message...............… read more
I have a Hydro flame Mod. no. 8535-II in a 1994 Avion 5th
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
I have a Hydro flame Mod. no. 8535-II in a 1994 Avion 5th wheel trailer. … read more
Larry. I have a problem with lights tat will not turn
Larry Welch
Larry Welch, Owner/Retired
Hello Larry. I have a problem with lights tat will not turn off. I disconnect wiring at the switch with no affect.… read more
I have a 2013 Ceder Creek 5th wheel -- the Dometic CCC2 T/Stat
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
I have a 2013 Ceder Creek 5th wheel -- the Dometic CCC2 T/Stat will not respond when the mode button is pressed. When the T/Stat is turned on there is no zone that appears on the screen or heat or coo… read more
2way norcold ref in our 5th wheel the freezers works fine
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
We have a 2way norcold ref in our 5th wheel the freezers works fine however the ref has to be set on8 in order for it to be cold enough we have moved the thermister over a few fins to the left. It has… read more
5th wheel that I will be pulling 1,700 miles..parked..volt..AC
Hank F.
Hank F., Service Technician
The Ref went out in my Parents 5th wheel that I will be pulling 1,700 miles to my house in WA. The Wife and I plan to have one last camping adventure along the way... once we get home the unit will be… read more
5th wheel..how to get the hydraulics jacks a back of trailer..manuel
Nick
Nick, RVIA Certification
I have a 2003 38KTS 5th wheel CedarCreek I am trying to figure out how to get the hydraulics jacks a back of trailer. I dont have a operater manuel to find the button. Could you please help me. Thanks… read more