RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

THE ENTIRE FLOOR OF THE RV IS ROTTED - 3 SLIDE OUTS -MWHERE…

Customer Question
tHE ENTIRE FLOOR OF THE...
tHE ENTIRE FLOOR OF THE RV IS ROTTED - 3 SLIDE OUTS -MWHERE D0 I START TO REPLACE IT
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 day by:
12/11/2017
RV Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic

I am sorry no one has responded yet. I know you must be thinking " I have been taken or this is a scam" Neither is the case. Sometimes there are more questions than we can get to and we just keep getting farther and farther behind. Sometimes what a customer asks, no experts online are confident their answer will be good enough. Is there any more information you can add to your concern or is there another concern you may have that we could answer instead?

Chris