RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 2016 view G playing both of my electrical wall

Customer Question
I have a 2016...

I have a 2016 view G playing both of my electrical wall outlets are not working and the TV I checked both fuses they are OK

Mechanic's Assistant: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?

I have a 2016 view G playing both of my electrical wall outlets are not working and the TV I checked both fuses they are OKThe fuse panel by the box yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '16 RV?

The fuse panel by the box yes2016 Winnebago view Mercedes chassis floor plan G

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

2016 Winnebago view Mercedes chassis floor plan GI only checked the 215 amp fuses they are OK

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I only checked the 215 amp fuses they are OKI also checked the TV fuse it is not working

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: RV
12/9/2017
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 7 months ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Normally the outlets and TV will be protected with a breaker, make sure you did not trip a breaker in the main fuse panel. The breakers will be similar to what you find in a house they will move up and down, if it is not a breaker problem check for a tripped GFI, the GFI will be an outlet with a test and reset button on it, normally they are in the bathroom and or galley but can be anywhere else. Also if you have an inverter make sure you did not trip a breaker on that, most inverters will have a breaker on them and the items you mentioned very well could be running through the inverter.

If you still need more help please let me know, follow ups are included, I should be able to get you a wiring diagram if needed.

IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a STAR rating on the page.

Robert

Click HERE for a wiring diagram, see the very last page, you can see a GFI in the bathroom and also the AC voltage that is running through the inverter. This should help you trace the problem out.

IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a STAR rating on the page, it is the only way I get credit for helping out...

Robert

I checked the two CFI's they are OK bathroom and one outside passenger side they are OK no TV two outlets are not working

DID you check the inverter for a tripped breaker and did you see the print I sent you?

Hi was just checking in to see if my answer helped???

Robert