RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

My leveling jacks do not work right to level my motorhome.

Customer Question
My leveling jacks do...

My leveling jacks do not work right to level my motorhome

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?

It is a class A motorhome

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

2015

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have tried them 2 to 3 times and also added pads under the side that is low

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: RV
12/9/2017
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 4 months ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Who is the manufacturer of the leveling AND are the jacks running down and hitting the ground or are they staying up??

Thanks, Robert

they are hitting the ground and stopping

WHO is the manufacturer of the Jacks, it should say on the control panel..

Thanks, ROBERT

power gear level series

OK

On that control panel should be a small p/n number if you can get that it will help normally on the power gears there is a procedure to re-calibrate them....

Robert

OK

Let me see if I have the information for that.... Give me a few mins.....

Robert

Click HERE to view, I would try the procedure and see if that takes care of the problem, if not then it sounds like you might have some leakage in the system if the jacks are not holding could be a jack, solenoid etc problem.

Also I do know on some power gear set ups they use the(###) ###-####pad for both the ALL electric jacks and Hydraulic jacks, this info is the Hydraulic style....

Hope this helps you out, if you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a STAR rating on the page, it is the only way I get credit for helping out.

Robert

Was just checking in to see if my answer helped? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me..

Robert

Robert
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic