RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Need to replace serpentine belt on the motor home. Broken…

Customer Question
Need to replace serpentine...

Need to replace serpentine belt on the motor home

Mechanic's Assistant: What shape is the serpentine belt in? Is it cracked, shiny, or frayed? And have you ever replaced one?

Broken all up, have new one in hand, local rv repair shop said this is the one, rv is a 04 sea breeze lx,

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Breeze yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes we are.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Does he make house call or does he have a diagram.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: RV
12/8/2017
RV Mechanic: Wayne, RV Mechanic replied 7 months ago
Wayne, RV Mechanic

Hi I'm Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue today

what is the make and model of the engine

and how many pulleys

Sorry it has taken so long to get back to you but it’s one of those days, I have a work horse 22 engine with a total of 7 pulleys counting the idler and tension.

Hi That is fine

Thank you for the response

click here for the diagram

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Morning

Just following up with you

did my answer help you ?/

Morning

Did you get your fan belt on ??

need any more help ??