RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 1999 Komfort 5th wheel service manual or a plumbing…

Customer Question
I have a 1999...

I have a 1999 Komfort 5th wheel service manual or a plumbing schematic.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the vehicle's manual?

I purchased this rv used and it did not have a manual

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '99 RV?

Komfort

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

We have a leak above the galley gray tank. The pvc is brittle and I want to replace it. I need to know where the other end of the pipe goes.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: RV
12/5/2017
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 7 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Unfortunately, my info is showing a diagram or schematic layout of your model here on this.In some cases since no one else has posted the info here on this, you may need to obtain this from a local repair center or dealer.They may or may not charge a fee for this info.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete