RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 2016 Open Range Highland TH with dual thermostats…

Customer Question
I have a 2016...

I have a 2016 Open Range Highland TH with dual thermostats the back on in the bedroom will work for AC/ And fan but the heat wont come on the one in the living roomis fine

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the coolant level? Has there been any leaking from the hoses?

Not that i am aware of like i said AC is fine its the heat that won't kick on

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '16 RV?

Highlander , Toy Hauler

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Highlander yourself? What have you tried so far?

We are living in it after Harvey getting a Mobile Tech is almost impossible

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thats about it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: RV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/5/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 7 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

S​orry for the delay in someone getting to your question! I just got home from my shop and see it still on the board. If you still need some help on this please get back to me with the make and version of your thermostat and the make and model of your furnace and I can assist you here.