RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Led inside lights in my 2017 forza class a diesel burning…

Customer Question
Led inside lights in...

Led inside lights in my 2017 forza class a diesel burning out. what year did winnebago get a batch of bad led lights.

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

All of the overhead led lights

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '17 RV?

2016

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

RV came with the LED lights. The only thing to do is have them replace. The type that is in the RV is the type you have to replace the entire fixture.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I am out of warranty that is why I need the info so I can give to dealer.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: RV
12/5/2017
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 7 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you have any voltage surge issues this can cause the premature light failure like your seeing here.I would have the battery and charging system tested to see if there is a voltage surge issue causing this issue here needing corrected.If this is or was already checked and found o.k. let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete