RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I want to install a travler 1000 to 5th wheel, can I use the…

Customer Question
I want to install...

I want to install a travler 1000 to 5th wheel , can I use the walleye reciver with this dish

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 day by:
12/5/2017
RV Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic

I am sorry no one has responded yet. I know you must be thinking " I have been taken or this is a scam" Neither is the case. Sometimes there are more questions than we can get to and we just keep getting farther and farther behind. Sometimes what a customer asks, no experts online are confident their answer will be good enough. Is there any more information you can add to your concern or is there another concern you may have that we could answer instead?

Chris