RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Transmission not working. About 5 months. 1999 mountain

Customer Question
Transmission not working Mechanic's...

Transmission not working

Mechanic's Assistant: When was your transmission fluid last checked?

About 5 months

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

1999 mountain aire

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

No, I need to hire someone

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It's in PONCA City Oklahoma. I am a contractor and have finished the job there . I have new project starting tomorrow. My wife is with the unit

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/4/2017
RV Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

What chassis is your RV on?