RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Have a Fleetwood Bounder 2018 and awning will not retract.

Customer Question
Have a Fleetwood Bounder...

Have a Fleetwood Bounder 2018 and awning will not retract . Blue light will not stay on ?

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

The button that you press to bring it back in , it’s a panel of switches

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Fleetwood?

2018

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Fleetwood yourself? What have you tried so far?

We checked the breakers that’s about it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 day by:
12/5/2017
RV Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic

I am sorry no one has responded yet. I know you must be thinking " I have been taken or this is a scam" Neither is the case. Sometimes there are more questions than we can get to and we just keep getting farther and farther behind. Sometimes what a customer asks, no experts online are confident their answer will be good enough. Is there any more information you can add to your concern or is there another concern you may have that we could answer instead?

Chris