RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Where is the fresh water pump located on a 2007 Fleetwood…

Customer Question
Where is the fresh...

Where is the fresh water pump located on a 2007 Fleetwood Pioneer Travel Trailer. 26 BHS front br with a slideout

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Cadillac Fleetwood. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Not a Cadillac ! a travel trailer

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: RV
12/1/2017
RV Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic replied 4 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Do you know where all the valves are for winterizing and filling the system with antifreeze?

I have the the by pass valves on the water heater turned on.
I know how to winterize the unit. I just purchased this back in late summer. I'm just having problems locating the fresh water pump.

The only manual I can find for this older RV states the pump is with the bypass valves. I too own a travel trailer, not your brand or model but my pump is right with all my valves too.

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5-star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

The pump is not near the water heater by pass valves. I have owned 4 TT and the pump was always located near the fresh water tank. Sorry, but you have not told me anything To help me find the pump.

I will opt out.

Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic