RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Battery not recharging / appliances not igniting / section…

Customer Question
Battery not recharging /...

Battery not recharging / appliances not igniting / section of lighting not working

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Bed oom lights and one hall light

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

1992 gulf Stream the power is series 6300A model 6345 with options CNIBA

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

I've looked at things on the net but they don't show what mine looks like. The fuses are good / there is a fan in the unit that is not working / the other things I don't know what to test. Can I pull the lower unit out to test things / or can the lower unit be replace / do they offer rebuilt units /or sell / or repair units?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/30/2017
RV Mechanic: JustAnswer, RV Body Repairer replied 7 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, RV Body Repairer
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.