gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

Battery not recharging / appliances not igniting / section

Customer Question

battery not recharging / appliances not igniting / section of lighting not working
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: bed oom lights and one hall light
JA: What is the model/year of your RV?
Customer: 1992 gulf Stream the power is series 6300A model 6345 with options CNIBA
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I've looked at things on the net but they don't show what mine looks like. The fuses are good / there is a fan in the unit that is not working / the other things I don't know what to test. Can I pull the lower unit out to test things / or can the lower unit be replace / do they offer rebuilt units /or sell / or repair units?
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: not that I can think of
Category: RV
Expert:  JustAnswer replied 11 months ago.
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.