RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Norcold in rv not cooling green light flashes 5 times.

Customer Question
Norcold in rv...

Norcold in rv not cooling green light flashes 5 times

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, can you tell me which light it is? And does it blink first, then stay on steady?

Green

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

2004 minnie winnie

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Followed reset instructions in pamphlet would lke to hire someone to repair at home to avoid long wait at rv shop

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: RV
11/29/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 7 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

What is the model number of your fridge? Is it level? And take a look outside on the rear of the fridge around the base of the burner and tell me if you see any yellowish debris there. That would be a sign of cooling unit failure.

I see you asked why I wasn't calling you. Phone calls are an option and more money. Did you not see that?