RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Mice have chewed the water line under the shower in our

Customer Question
Mice have chewed the...

Mice have chewed the water line under the shower in our Cherokee trailer

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Cherokee?

2006

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Cherokee yourself? What have you tried so far?

I can’t access the line under the shower so do I have to remove the shower?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No I don’t think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: RV
11/29/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 7 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Not usually. Most of the time you can attach the new one to the old one and pull it into place. Is the damage just under there or does it extend up the wall or can you tell?

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!